Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Annenberg Learner Interactives- A Powerful Education Resource

Wow! That was my reaction when I began to explore the Annenberg Learner website. Videos, lesson plans, and resources for math, science, social studies, arts, and literature. In this post I will be focusing on their powerful interactive learning section. My favorite part of the Annenberg  Learner website is their interactives page which contains hundreds of "hands on" web based activities that challenge students (and teachers) to apply learning concepts. The activities are searchable by grade, discipline, and audience or a combination of the three. These interactive tools are very powerful and engaging and I strongly encourage teachers to look through them. You'll be saying "wow" too.


No comments:

Post a Comment